Our Environmental Policy
One Eye Industries is committed to designing products that minimize impact on our local and global environment. Minimizing environmental impact is at the core of our business, by creating products that are cleaner and reusable with less consumables, significantly reducing the impact on landfills.
The Magnetic Filtration products that we produce are manufactured at facilities that are ISO Certified and our distributors are certified as well. In addition, we operate in compliance will all relevant federal, provincial and municipal environmental legislations.
Internally we will strive to:
- Promote environmental awareness among our employees and encourage them to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Train, educate and inform our employees about environmental issues that may affect their work, reduce waste through reuse and recycling, and purchase environmentally friendly solutions
- Promote efficient use of materials and resources throughout our facility including water, electricity, raw materials and other resources,
- Maintain our compliance with manufacturing and pollution legislations
Externally we will strive to:
- Continue to educate both existing customers and prospective clients on the environmental and operational benefits to magnetic filtration
- Strive to reduce the amount of traditional consumable filters from entering landfills
- Improve industrial equipment operation by filtering out ferrous and non-ferrous submicron contaminants allowing both equipment to run efficiently and to produce less pollution
To demonstrate our commitment to the environment and support of our community, One Eye Industries Inc. will be donating a portion of profits each year to the 5 Gyres and Make a Wish Foundation charities.
One Eye Industries Inc.