Product Feature: Magnetic Scrubber
- Product Feature: Magnetic Scrubber
The One Eye Industries Magnetic Scrubber is primarily installed prior to pumps or on suction and return lines for fuel, lube oil, hydraulics, coolants and water systems.
The Magnetic Scrubber removes ferrous and non-ferrous contaminants prior to entering pumps and fluid lines.
The design of the magnetic scrubber allows for high volumes of fluid to enter the Magnetic Scrubber simultaneously from either end without impeding flow rates. One Eye Industries has multiple designs to accommodate all applications and will design
Fuel · Lube Oil · Hydraulics · Coolants · Water Systems · Milling
- Designed with multiple ports.
- Allows for pressure from 150 PSI (1034 KPA) (square housing) to 500 PSI (3447 KPA) (round housing) .
- Works in line sizes 1/2” - 2 1/2” (1.27cm - 6.35cm) and more.
- Installs horizontally or vertically.
- Designed with 304/316 Grade Stainless Steel.
- Operates in standard 300F (150C).
- 600F (300C) operating temperature available.
- Allows for full exposure of ferrous contamination to the Magnetic Filter Rod.
- Designed with no internal flow restrictions.
Want to read more about Magnetic Scrubbers? Learn More >>