September 19-22nd, OEI will produce an online webinar enabling industry leaders in the mining, heavy equipment, manufacturing and hydrocarbon processing sectors to view discussions on safety, reliability, environmental innovation and technological advancements.
The 15 minute presentations will be from industry experts on the subjects of international market relationships, innovations in predictive maintenance and rotating equipment reliability as well as innovations bridging the gap between industries.
Topic 1: International Market Relationships with North America
- International Business Challenges
- Industry Trends in Europe, South America, Australia and Asia
- Impact of Alberta Oilfields on International Markets
- EDC Aid in Building Global Relationships
Topic 2: Innovations in Predictive Maintenance and Rotating Equipment Reliability
- Innovation in Equipment Manufacturing
- New Predictive Maintenance Tool Innovations
- Challenges Implementing Proactive Maintenance Protocols
- New Realizations of Equipment Tolerances
- Proactive Protocols to Meet New Industry Safety Standards
Topic 3: Innovations Bridging the Gap Between Oil and Gas, Mining and Manufacturing Industries
- Challenges Introducing Innovation to Industry
- New Innovations in Hydraulics and Pneumatics
- Transportation of Hydrocarbon Fluids
- Tech Advancements in Rotating Equipment for Mobile and Plant Applications
- Reliability of Pumps and Seals
- Tech Innovation in Diesel Fuel Management
Reserve your Space
As a thank you to our valued customers, distributors and contacts, this conference is free to participate in.
To sign up, please email email@example.com, or call our office at 403-242-4221.